The Oddest Halloween Costumes We Could Find Online
The World Wide Web certainly has a way of making EVERYTHING weirder . . . even Halloween, a holiday that is strange enough on it’s own. These are the oddest Halloween costumes we found online.
1. Spaghetti and Meatballs. Basically, it resembles you putting your baby in a mop with Italian sausages sewn on. It costs $22.
2. Pregnant male fairy. Tinkerbell, knocked up. Yeah, your guy would look odd in this one…It costs $40.
3. Baby-busting-out-of-your-stomach. It’s a T-shirt with a 3D plastic zombie baby bursting out. It costs $70.
4. The “one night stand.” Guys dress up as a nightstand with a lampshade on their head. Get it? One nightstand? It virtually guarantees you won’t have a REAL one-night stand, and it costs $55.
5. Naked sushi. Sexy, but in a weird way. It’s a suit for women with fake sushi covering the naughty bits. It costs $30.
6. Sexy skunk. Um, when I think sexy, the last thing I want to think about is the scent of a skunk. But, hey. Whatever floats your boat. Freak.. It costs $60.
7. Fake breast grab. A tee that looks like a woman is topless with a guy from behind grabbing a handfull. It costs $30.