My Top 5 Katy Perry Music Videos
I really do adore Katy Perry and her music. I especially love her videos. So I honor of us giving away a trip to go see her in the “Big Easy” this month, I’ve decided to share with you, my top 5 favorite Katy Perry videos! Enjoy!
1. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)- Who hasn’t started off their Friday night on the town with this one from Katy Perry? I have! This video is my all time favorite of hers though. Her braces(and mouth guard) are atrocious. And I swear it looks like Robin Thicke on the dance floor with Katy Perry!
2. Hot N Cold- If you’ve ever been at the Alter, you may understand the feeling that is portrayed at the beginning of this video when it looks like he won’t say “I do”. See what I mean when you watch another one of my favorites!
3. I Kissed A Girl(I liked it)- Got to love that cherry chapstick! If you’ve ever been to a bar where there happens to be a bunch of girls partying together, you yourself, may have seen what Katy’s talking about in this video. Bad girls, bad! Unless you’re into that kind of thing, then, go for it girls! Ha, ha!
4. Roar- She has the best video people ever. Where in the hell does she get the ideas for these videos? I’ve laughed my ass off at these videos and it’s clear that she’s got a pretty good sense of humor. She simply has too. I love the jungle motif on this video. Watch this and see what I mean!
5. Dark Horse with Juicy J-Once again, Katie Perry doesn’t disappoint. I love the Cleopatra type theme. I think my favorite part is where it shows the chariot with hydraulics. WTH is up with that?!
Phew! That’s a whole lot of Katy Perry! But I love every video! I would love to actually see her in concert, wouldn’t you? Well, you are in luck my friend. Because we are giving you a chance to win a trip to see her LIVE in New Orleans! Just follow this link to our contest page and register to win! Good luck!